Merry Christmas 2012

Post by zelph » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Re: Merry Christmas 2012

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 am

:DB: Back at ya, Zelph :DP: :cheers: :DBfire: :marsh:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

russb

Post by russb » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 pm

and a happy new year to all.

oops56

Post by oops56 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 pm

i stop smoking 4 weeks ago i now smoke e cig
Attachments
e cig.png
Man play with fire man get burnt

russb

Post by russb » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Good for you oops. A buddy of mine used the e cig for a while and now he doesn't need it anymore.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Merry Christmas All! Robert, I work with 3 men on the e-cig. Those things can get as pricey as a Borde Bomb :o :lol: I ;) hope the woodpile is stacked high and long. ;) we are expecting a blizzard with 6" of white death tonight according to the weatherman. Got to go prep the snow blower just incase
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

simplepeddler

Post by simplepeddler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Merry Christmas from cajun land!!
AND the bride ordered me a deadwood stove...........Santa Claus is good

FireTamer

Post by FireTamer » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 pm

I hope you all here are having a Merry Chistmas!

I woke up this morning and found a Kelly Kettle and a Wild Woodgas Stove under the tree. I snuck in a burn(or two)today when no one was looking...lol. I told folks that I had some chores to do outside and I'd be right back. I'm all better now that both stoves are dirty. This stove addiction is a bear!

FT

zelph

Post by zelph » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 pm

simplepeddler wrote:Merry Christmas from cajun land!!
AND the bride ordered me a deadwood stove...........Santa Claus is good
I was thinking about you today when I stepped outside to go a partying :lol: It was freeeeeezing cold out there. My wife and I were debating Louisiana or Texas to have our fifth wheel sent down to. We dabated ourselves out of making the move :roll:

I had to look up the stove you are going to get:

Firetamer, the vision of you sneaking out to get a burn in made me have the best laugh of the day :lol: LOL Kelly Kettles are awesome. Did you get a stainless steel one?

Oops56, kicking the Marlboros means you'll have many more Merry Christmas Holidays. We're Happy for you!!!! :DB: I met a campground host this year that made a DIY e-cig . Looked kinda odd, a square box on the end of the tube. He buys blended oils online to burn in it. Mentholated oil of somekind. The steam looks just like smoke at first but disipates quickly.

I ate too much the past 4 days :hungry: I ate good, laughed a lot and enjoyed life today to the max. :D Gave a lot of thought what Christmas is all about. ;)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!! :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

FireTamer

Post by FireTamer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:23 am

Yes, got the stainless Base Camp. I've done burns today with, oak splinters, zelph wood stove with pellets, woodgaz with pellets, woodgaz with clothes pins, and mimosa twigs from a dead tree. I've never burned mimosa before, but I'll tell you what, never again. It was like burning tires. Black smoke and now the chimney is gooey with sticky tar. Nasty stuff! My nose didn't like it at all and I had to leave the stinky kettle outside lol.

FT