I bought a camper (kinda)

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
zelph

Re: I bought a camper (kinda)

Post by zelph » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

steamjam wrote:
zelph wrote:
well.....don't bother fixing it up....keep looking for the Westfalia :lol: go for utopia :DBfire:
If it wasn't for needing to work on a Westfalia like every 15 minutes while on road trips, I'd buy one!
Wow, didn't know that. :o You really know your stuff...impressed :D

When you start to work on that rear panel give us a photo and we'll supervise and give some directions :mrgreen:

You still driving the small bug?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

steamjam

Post by steamjam » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:43 pm

nah. I got rid of that bug when I first moved into my van and headed out into the woods. Maybe I'll buy another one someday, but for now the Van Charger is the priority. It has to be ready by Halloween for my Baja trip. Better bust out the hooked-on-phonics tapes.. My Spanish sux.

zelph

Post by zelph » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Holloween....you got plenty of time :D Your charger is a good looker, nice find. You're gonna have fun!!! wish I was there :mrgreen: I may try to get out west by years end. My daughter is in Utah, RR is in WA state. you're in CA....good reasons to go west ;) Midwest winters are.....blah!!!!

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

RR is in WA state.
Since when? :shock:

:lol: :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Cuz, didn't I tell you? I moved in your backyard and am scoping out all the thrift stores in the area.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
We all have senior moments but I would never call Midwest winters blah :P
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Howdy neighbor!Which campsite?Stay outta my %$#$%$# blackberries or I'll sick the El Gatos on ya...They'll take over your entire tent!I ate my first handful tonight...Weird..I've got ONE BRANCH getting ripe... :roll:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:03 pm

How did you know that blackberries are my favorite? Which branch are you talking about? :evil: :P 8-)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:15 pm

That was the first typo this year :oops: yeah right :roll:

Elderberries are in season here. My favorite pancake syrup is mulberry(homemade)

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:How did you know that blackberries are my favorite? Which branch are you talking about? :evil: :P 8-)
This one..(gooble,gooble..)

steamjam

Post by steamjam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 am

Welp. I did a full inspection of the V-Charger and this has gone from a "polish the turd and go camping" project to a near full tear down and rebuild.

Here is the front so ugly only a mother could love it!

Here is the body damage to the driver side quarter. It looks worse then it actually is.

The interior. yuk.