Mystery Tool 68

A hand held tool or device, see if you can guess what it is.
zelph

Re: Mystery Tool 68

Postby zelph » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 am

Mister Krabs wrote:it's a dingleberry brush. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch!!!!!!

Have not seen that term used in a looooooooong time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

JohnnyB

Postby JohnnyB » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Is it a tool used to thin cotton?

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 am

Hmm..my cats are always begging to be brushed..maybe if I used that they wouldn't be such pests about it... :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 am

zelph wrote:Give this one a try.....

Congratulations beemerphil!!!!!

It's a meat tenderizer :D

It looks like a gnarling tool. It is surely gnarlly looking compared to a knarling tool which is usually fine looking and has 2 wheels. :)

A "Carding" tool for cotton, hmmmm!!! maybe for full bales to break them down into handfuls :) (good guess)

It would definately deter cats from wanting to be brushed :mrgreen:

I've been in some "greasy spoons" that sure could use such a tool to clean their encrusted grills :mrgreen: good one vibe.

One whack with this on a sheet of metal would surely "expand" it IRA

Looking at my wood trim around the house and the foam rubber door seals..I think my two cats have four of those...

:lol: I can relate. My cats will become outdoor cats now that warmer weather is here. :D The greenhouse will now be their residence :o

Used to hold down spam from escaping the grill.

:mrgreen: spam is quite slippery once the fat starts to ooze and this tool looks like it would hold it firm to the grille :D

It may have been a multiuse tool for "Paul Bunyon" put checkering on his rifle butts and maybe, just maybe to remove dingleberrys that MisterKrabs spoke of :lol:

Beemer, PM me your mailing address :D

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am

a meat tenderizer wouldn't be required if you bought better cuts of hamburger. :mrgreen: ;)

"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am

a meat tenderizer wouldn't be required if you bought better cuts of hamburger.

I don't know..if you have to use that on hamburger...I think I'd change butcher shops... :o ..I don't think you are getting beef. :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm

DarenN wrote:a meat tenderizer wouldn't be required if you bought better cuts of hamburger. :mrgreen: ;)

In BC they use old caribou and muskox for ground beef so they need somthing like this to tenderize their patties :mrgreen:

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 pm

In BC they use old caribou and muskox for ground beef so they need somthing like this to tenderize their patties :mrgreen:

I once knew a patty from there and once you got her snowshoes off she was actually pretty tender... :DB: ..OOOOHH :o ..That kind of patty..never mind... :oops:

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm

zelph wrote:
DarenN wrote:a meat tenderizer wouldn't be required if you bought better cuts of hamburger. :mrgreen: ;)

we had to start useing caribou, and muskox for export to the US. some idiot politician down there thought our cows were angry, (or some such nonsense). ;) :mrgreen:
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I once knew a patty from there and once you got her snowshoes off she was actually pretty tender... ..OOOOHH ..That kind of patty..never mind...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :DP: Good one RG.

Actually, I think Zelph uses this tool to get the mats out of his felines coat ! :o
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Return to “Mystery Tool - What is it??????”