Good day.. more goodies!

What have you found in the thrift stores that you can modify or use as is?
realityguy

Re: Good day.. more goodies!

Postby realityguy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 pm

I'll have to melt down another pink candle and stick it in the drip pot I guess... :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Not much today..some small baking pans that will fit in my pot...an unused US Military EXTREME COLD down/polyester sleeping bag(rated to what..10-20 degrees below zero?) and a pair of Danner Goretex Size 14 little booties..with the soles looking unused!..(did sasquatch wear danners? :o ..those suckers are HUGE!)I think someone was pissed about those..It appears a puppy got a hold of them and did a little chewing on the topedge of one of the tongues(fixable).I wonder if the poor thing is still alive??? :lol: :lol:
Can't even remember what else I got..
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

FOR SALE!One slightly used huntin' dawg!Only $50! :lol: Great fer breakin' in new shoes! :mrgreen:

http://www.danner.com/product/hunting+b ... g+boots.do

400g insulated gortex boots... :o OUCH! :lol: Bad Dog! :lol: :lol:

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 pm

size 14, sasquatch were them. That's who chewed on the tounge.
Nice deal on unused extreme cold bag. I'll be using the one I got last year at a flea market/swap meet this comming winter.

I picked up a tent today $10.00 Have no idea what kind, not looked at it yet. I wanted the poles :o
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 pm

I picked up a tent today $10.00 Have no idea what kind, not looked at it yet. I wanted the poles

Gee..I've never done that before.. :roll: :lol: I always look for a nylon floor instead of the "blue tarp" crap.That's usually the first sign of a quality tent. ;)

The nice thing about the bag..UNUSED ;) I put it up on craigs for a couple days..for a good price.Those things go all over the place from $10-200. :shock:

I also put the boots up on craig's..Does anyone know if the sasquatch got his cell phone fixed? :mrgreen:

Return to “Amazing Thrift Store Treasures”