Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Smart Phone

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
Ridgerunner

Re: Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Smart Phone

Post by Ridgerunner » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 am

Go to your icon that says settings. The second option down is for setting up your wifi. Also "scout" is a good free gps app that I just switched to. It has the voice guidance that my previous app didn't unless you wanted the paid version.
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Post by zelph » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 am

It's always good to learn how to turn it on :lol:

Now it's easy once I learned from DaddyMnM and Ridgerunner , thank you my friends. You put me in the right place :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

steamjam

Post by steamjam » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 pm

I gave up, and got a Droid Ultra to replace my crappy Iphone 4s. ITS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zelph

Post by zelph » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:48 pm

steamjam wrote:I gave up, and got a Droid Ultra to replace my crappy Iphone 4s. ITS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa!!! got a winner there :D I'll have to go google that one read!!!

I only bought mine for 3 season use when I'm out and about stomping thru the woods. Got it just for quick wifi use and video and photos. It's nice and slim...shirt pocket size. Shirt pocket with button flap ;)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/